HR and Labor Compliances
The most important function of human resources is to identify, hire and retain the people the organization needs to execute its strategy and achieve its goals. But it’s not just about maintaining the employees; the HR function is a key player within the organization’s compliance structure as well. There are numerous laws and regulations governing the employment relationship that HR professionals must understand and navigate in order to help ensure their organizations avoid costly fines and other penalties. But abiding by all these laws and regulations can be downright overwhelming. That’s where you can seek help from KES. We deliver both strategic as well as tactical i.e. HR and administrative support. Our experienced human resource professionals understand the nuances of national and state labour laws, so they can help your company decode them and expertly execute procedural tasks surrounding government compliance. With KES managing your HR labour law and HR compliance, you can be rest assured that your employees are afforded the protection of national laws, and that you are protected from the risk of Human Resources non-compliance.
HR Labour Law & HR Compliance services
We provide a wide range of services such as Registration, Maintenance of Statutory Records and Consultation to big as well as small business enterprises. We also provide labour law consultation, end-to-end services and logistics support to carry out and implement labour law related work. We have a team of highly competent professionals and qualified associates having rich and varied experience to take care of the following services and solutions.
- Relevant Labour Laws.
- Statutory Compliances.
- Disciplinary Action procedure.
- Employee grievance procedure.
- HR Policy manual.
Benefits of KES’s HR and Labour Compliance
- Helps you to stick to requirements related to Legislation, Regulations, Standards, Regimes and Guidelines affecting all business segments on an ever-increasing basis.
- Provides accurate details of HR policies and procedures which in turn helps you to confidently tender large scale contracts.
- Minimises legal claims in courts, tribunals, etc. with the help of correct policies, procedures and best practices.
- Reduces risk of non-compliance with auditable processes.