Where opportunities and challenges help talents unveil
We always welcome ideas. Because we believe that great ideas always come from great people. People who are thinkers.
You will always find a great opportunity challenging your skills to paddle up to the next level. Add to it, the excitement of working on new media technology platforms for a host of customer segments.
You will find creativity that: Stimulates. Challenges. And Fructifies. We relentlessly strive to LEVITATE above the routine, the common and the staid - and this shows in the work that we do.
If you think that thinking out of the box is defunct and pragmatism is in, Sterco is open for you. To give your career new wings, why not LEVITATE with us.
The Sterco team is driven by passion, progressive thoughts and enthusiasm. We believe in our work transcending borders and all our efforts are directed towards translating challenges into achievements.
Conducive environment at the work place is created by the employees at the organization. At Sterco, our team is a blend of talented individuals from varied cultural, geographical and educational backgrounds.
Listed below are current openings with our organization. In case you could’nt find an appropriate profile, submit your resume and we will get back to you with suitable opportunities.
Join us to explore, learn and contribute in the whole new world of new media
If you have the spark to innovate and a passion to levitate above the normal and explore new avenues, we are eager to have you as a part of our growing team.
2 years - 2+ yearsDesired Profile
Desired key skills:
- Must have experience in Website/Mobile App/Digital Marketing.
- The candidate must have prior experience in pre-sales activities and be managing complete pre-sales life cycle.
- Should have good verbal & written communication skill.
- Responsible for requirement understanding, requirement gathering, analysis, cost estimation, preparing business proposals with the team.
- Will be responsible for day to day follow-ups with the clients and client interaction.
- Responsible to manage in-house leads & business development process.
- Has to interact with the Sales teams and account managers at a lead stage, understand the customer needs, come up with a positioning strategy.
- Will be responsible to manage a team.
Web UI DesignerDesired Profile
Desired key skills:
- As a creative head you will need to listen to the clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
- You will be developing creative ideas and concepts and choosing appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Conceptualize social media creative, campaigns and websites designs. Bring the ideas to life using various tools.
- Work closely with developers and marketing teams for the design of websites.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Experience of 2 to 12 years in conceptualizing creative concepts and developing aesthetically appealing creative and designs.
- Ability to manage more than one design brief at a time and handling multiple accounts.
- You should have proven web design experience and experience in creating digital concepts for brands.
- You should be able to demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Candidate should have experience of working on UI/UX, Website, Mobile App, Brochure/Catalogue and software.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Jquery and Java Script.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user system interaction.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Candidate should be updated with latest web trends and technology.